Use your Smartphone as a real Personal Assistant? Does it not deserve a fully fledged Outliner? Here is your daily assistant, which will help organize your life, at work and at home.
Just got a new idea? Jot it down as a new entry into one of your Projekt lists, or into a new list. Link it to a Contact, or to a Task in the built-in Agenda. Attach a note to it, as long as you wish... You will come back to it later, modify it, link it to an image or to a sound, move it to another place,...
Organize your life into hierarchical lists of all sorts:
* Break the complexity of a big project into manageable tasks * Write meeting notes or prepare presentations and lectures * Prepare and check shopping lists, packing lists and other structured "todo" lists like cooking recipes... * Organize and comment collections of images and music files on your phone
- The display of the alarm date for an existing entry was wrong: bug fixed
- Repeat alarms can now be created
- Names for Category 2: bug fixed
- Backup of Category names for recovery in case of re-installation of the application: fixed (2 txt files)
- Fixed the problem with opml export of entries with multiple links
- When an entry is linked to a repeated event in the calendar, the date displayed is the date of the first instance of the event after the current date
- New keyboard shortcut to set a filter on Category 2 on phones with a full keyboard: key A